- Otolaryngology (ENT)
Special focus on
- Head and Neck Cancer
- Head and Neck Surgery
- B.S., Willamette University, Salem Oregon 1996
- P.A.-C., Pacific University College of Health Professions, Forest Grove Oregon 2013
- National Commission on Certification of Physician Assistants, 2013
Romilla Bijlani, PA-C joined the Otolaryngology-Head and Neck Cancer division in January 2015. She is a member of the American Academy of Physician Assistants, the Oregon Society of Physician Assistants, and Society of Physician Assistants in ORL-HNS.
She received a Bachelor of Science degree from Willamette University, Oregon and went on to complete a Masters of Physician Assistant Studies at Pacific University in 2013.
She serves as an instructor and mentor for physician assistant students and is actively involved in the Physician Assistant Programs in Oregon. In her spare time she enjoys spending time with family and friends, running, and traveling.
Memberships and associations
- Member, American Academy of Physician Assistants (AAPA)
- America Academy of Otolaryngology-Head and Neck Surgery (AAOHNS)