- B.A., Willamette University, Salem Oregon 2002
- M.D., Oregon Health & Science University, Portland Oregon 2009
- Massachusetts General Hospital, 2010
- Massachusetts General Hospital, 2012
Renee Dversdal, MD, FACP, CHSE is a clinical and teaching hospitalist at Oregon Health & Science University. Her ultrasound obsession started during her residency at Massachusetts General Hospital and has continued to grow since returning to OHSU in 2012. As the Director of OHSU's Point of Care Ultrasound, she works in ultrasound education across the medical education spectrum from MD/NP/PA students to residents/fellows & faculty from OHSU & abroad. As of July 2016 she also co-directs the General Medicine Ultrasound Fellowship, which is the first of its kind on the West Coast. She is active nationally as a Board Member for the Society for Ultrasound in Medical Education, and a member of the American College of Physicians Clinical Skills Committee.
Memberships and associations
- Society of Ultrasound in Medical Education, Board Member
- American College of Physicians Clinical Skills Committee