- Internal Medicine
Special focus on
- Adolescent and Young Adult Medicine
- Preventive Medicine
- B.S., Georgetown University 2003
- Ph.D., University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill School of Public Health 2009
- M.D., University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill School of Medicine 2011
- Internal medicine/pediatrics, University of Michigan, Ann Arbor, Michigan, 2015
- American Board of Pediatrics
Dr. Reem Hasan is an internal medicine and pediatrics doctor. She cares for children, adolescents and adults of all ages. She especially loves taking care of families.
She has special interest in preventive care, complex care management, care coordination and improving the transition from pediatric to adult care.
Dr. Hasan is originally from North Carolina. In her free time, she enjoys reading, yoga, biking and exploring all of the beautiful Oregon parks and trails with her husband.Read more
Memberships and associations
- American College of Physicians