I see patients at
Address700 S.W. Campus DrivePortland, Oregon 97239
Before scheduling your appointment, we recommend you contact your insurance company to verify that the OHSU Health location or provider you plan to visit is included in your network. Your insurance company will also be able to inform you of any copayments, co–insurance, or deductibles that will be your responsibility. If you proceed in scheduling an appointment and your health insurance benefits do not participate with OHSU providers, your out of pocket liability may be higher. Visit the billing and insurance section of our site for more information.
Dr. Patrick DeMartino specializes in caring for kids with blood disorders and those in need of a bone marrow transplant. His research explores the economics and accessibility of new treatments.
Outside of work, Dr. DeMartino enjoys spending time in the forest, reading on the porch and playing with his cat.
- B.S., 2010, Northeastern University
- M.D., 2015, University of Massachusetts
- Pediatrics, Brown University, Providence, RI, 2018
- Hematology Oncology, Oregon Health & Science University, Portland, OR, 2021
- American Board of Pediatrics, 2018
Memberships and associations
- American Academy of Pediatrics
- American Society of Pediatric Hematology/Oncology