- Family Medicine
Special focus on
- Maternity / Obstetrics
- Pediatric Care (Family Medicine)
- Pediatrics (Family Medicine)
- Women's Health
- B.S., University of Connecticut 2003
- M.D., Oregon Health & Science University 2011
- M.P.H., Oregon Health & Science University 2011
- Family medicine, Oregon Health & Science University, 2014
- American Board of Family Medicine, 2014
Dr. Ray provides primary care to patients of all ages at the South Waterfront Clinic. She trained in family medicine to obtain the skills to work with patients to stay healthy, manage conditions as they arise, and work together to improve the overall wellness of their family.
Dr. Ray obtained a dual degree in medicine and public health and is board certified in both Family Medicine and Preventive Medicine. In addition to clinical work, she is a clinical epidemiologist at the Center for Evidence-based Policy at OHSU, helping policymakers use evidence to improve the health of populations.
Outside of work, Dr. Ray is an avid nature enthusiast and enjoys hiking, biking and walking in the lovely woods of the Pacific Northwest. She enjoys sewing, quilting, and knitting; and can often be found wearing something handmade.Read more
Memberships and associations
- American Academy of Family Physicians