I see patients at
Address3303 S. Bond AvenuePortland, Oregon 97239Enter an address to be localized.
Mehak Noorani is a clinical fellow in the NW Clinic for Voice & Swallowing. She earned her Master of Science in Speech-Language Pathology at Columbia University. Her clinical interests include evaluation and treatment of voice and swallowing disorders of all etiologies. She is certified in the Lee Silverman Voice Treatment (LSVT) program. Her research interests include clinical evaluation of swallowing disorders, and she has presented her work on this topic at both the state and national level.
- B.A., 2017, New York University
- M.A., 2019, Columbia University
- James J. Peters Bronx Veterans Affairs Medical Center
- Montefiore Medical Center
Memberships and associations
- American Speech-Language-Hearing Association (ASHA)