Special focus on
- Parkinson's and Movement Disorders
- B.S., Montana State University, Bozeman Montana 2000
- M.A., The College of Saint Scholastica, Duluth Minnesota 2002
- D.P.T., Eastern Washington University, Cheney Washington 2005
- Certified strength and conditioning specialist, 2003
I am a general physical therapist who treats many injuries and conditions, including spine pain and pain from accidents, arthritis, and falls. I really enjoy working with the OHSU rehabilitation team to help patients with Parkinson’s disease, multiple sclerosis, strokes and other conditions. I especially enjoy working with people who are not as active as they once were and trying to bring back the grace and comfort to feel strong and safe again.
My family life includes having fun outdoors with my wife, my dogs and my two sons. I enjoy strength training, weight lifting, biking and any outdoor activity you can think of.
Memberships and associations
- American Physical Therapy Association