Dr. Lisa Fratini earned her Bachelor of Arts in Psychology from Western New England University. She returned to school after some time off for her family to earn a Doctorate of Audiology from Pacific University in 2019. She spent her residency at Oregon Health & Science University where she focused on cochlear implants, hearing aids, and diagnostic audiology.
She is excited to be a part of the OHSU team specializing in cochlear implants, bone anchored hearing aids, traditional hearing aid technology, and diagnostic testing/rehabilitation.
Dr. Fratini is a Fellow in the American Academy of Audiology and member of the American Speech-Language-Hearing Association. She is American Board of Audiology Certified (ABAC) and holds her Certificates of Clinical Competence (CCC-A.)
- B.A., 1997, Western New England University
- Au.D., 2019, Pacific University
- Tucker Maxon School
- Providence Rehabilitation
- Oregon Hearing Solutions
- Oregon Health & Science University
- Veteran's Affairs Portland
- American Board of Audiology
Memberships and associations
- American Academy of Audiology
- American Speech and Hearing Association