Dr. Schlobohm is originally from the Seattle area, and received her Doctorate of Audiology from the University of Washington in 2017. While at the University of Washington, she was awarded a LEND (Leadership Education in Neurodevelopmental and Related Disabilities) fellowship. She completed her undergraduate studies in neuroscience at Washington State University in 2013. She specializes in adult and pediatric cochlear implants, hearing aids, and diagnostic audiology. Her research interests include optimizing patient benefit from a cochlear implant in adult recipients.
- B.S., 2013, University of Washington
- Au.D., 2017, University of Washington
- Leadership Education in Neurodevelopmental and Related Disabilities (LEND) Fellow
- Board Certified in Audiology
Memberships and associations
- American Speech-Language-Hearing Association
- American Academy of Audiology