Dr. Kristine Simpson is a nurse practitioner who specializes in the care of adults experiencing mental illness. She has advanced training in consultation and emergency psychiatry and has a background as a family medicine provider. She sees patients at Unity Center for Behavioral Health.
Dr. Simpson is a sub-investigator for multiple studies within the Division of Infectious Diseases Clinical Research Unit. She has particular interest in the areas of HIV, sexually-transmitted infections and vaccine development.
- B.A., 2006, Walla Walla University
- M.N., 2009, Oregon Health & Science University
- D.N.P., 2018, Washington State University
- Post-Master's Certificate, FNP, Washington State University, 2014
- American Nurses Credentialing Center, Family Nurse Practitioner
- American Nurses Credentialing Center, Psychiatric Nurse Practitioner