I see patients at
Address700 S.W. Campus DrivePortland, Oregon 97239
Dr. Mackiewicz Seghete’s clinical interests are in the areas of pediatric neuropsychology, differential diagnosis, child abuse and early life trauma, and mood and anxiety disorders. She has experience and training in evaluating children and adolescents with a wide range of disorders resulting in cognitive dysfunction, such as ADHD, learning disorders, and psychological disorders. Additionally, Dr. Mackiewicz Seghete has evaluated and worked with children and adolescents across a variety of ages with a history of abuse or other psychological trauma.
Dr. Mackiewicz Seghete’s research interests are highly related to her clinical interests. Specifically, her research is focused on using functional magnetic resonance imaging (fMRI) to examine the impact of childhood trauma on cognitive brain processes and the development of cognitive brain processes in typically developing children and adolescents.
- B.S., 2003, University of Wisconsin
- M.A., 2007, University of Colorado
- Ph.D., 2011, University of Colorado
- Internship: Department of Child Psychiatry, University of Illinois Medical Center, 2010-2011
- NIH-funded postdoctoral fellowship, Department of Behavioral Neuroscience, Oregon Health & Science University, 2011-2013