I see patients at
Address3303 S. Bond AvenuePortland, Oregon 97239Enter an address to be localized.
Kimberly Dahl earned a master of science in communicative disorders at the University of Rhode Island and a master of arts in linguistics at the University of Texas. She completed her internship in acute care at Rhode Island Hospital and a research fellowship at the Stepp Lab for Sensorimotor Rehabilitation Engineering at Boston University. Her clinical interests are the evaluation and treatment of voice and swallowing disorders and voice modification for gender-diverse individuals. Her research interests include the acoustics of voice production, voice perception, and gender-spectrum voice and communication.
- M.A., 2009, University of Texas
- M.S., 2018, University of Rhode Island
- Rhode Island Hospital
- NW Clinic for Voice and Swallowing (Current)
Memberships and associations
- American Speech-Language-Hearing Association (ASHA)
- World Professional Association for Transgender Health