I see patients at
Address700 S.W. Campus DrivePortland, Oregon 97239
Kersti Pettit-Kekel is an occupational therapist who works with children diagnosed with autism spectrum disorder. She is on the autism diagnostic team and provides therapy for children and training for their families. She finds it deeply gratifying to help children develop new skills to be more engaged with their families.
In her spare time, Kersti enjoys running, hiking, paddle boarding and travelling with her family and friends.
- B.S., 1985, Oregon State University
- B.S., 1987, University of Puget Sound
- National Board Certification in Occupational Therapy, 1988-current
- Sensory Integration and Praxis Test, Certified 1993
- Therapeutic Listening-Level 1, November 2002
- Oregon State Occupational Therapy, 1988-current