I see patients at
Address700 S.W. Campus DrivePortland, Oregon 97239
Before scheduling your appointment, we recommend you contact your insurance company to verify that the OHSU Health location or provider you plan to visit is included in your network. Your insurance company will also be able to inform you of any copayments, co–insurance, or deductibles that will be your responsibility. If you proceed in scheduling an appointment and your health insurance benefits do not participate with OHSU providers, your out of pocket liability may be higher. Visit the billing and insurance section of our site for more information.
Kersti Pettit-Kekel is an occupational therapist who works with children diagnosed with autism spectrum disorder. She is on the autism diagnostic team and provides therapy for children and training for their families. She finds it deeply gratifying to help children develop new skills to be more engaged with their families.
In her spare time, Kersti enjoys running, hiking, paddle boarding and travelling with her family and friends.
- B.S., 1985, Oregon State University
- B.S., 1987, University of Puget Sound
- National Board Certification in Occupational Therapy, 1988-current
- Sensory Integration and Praxis Test, Certified 1993
- Therapeutic Listening-Level 1, November 2002
- Oregon State Occupational Therapy, 1988-current