I see patients at
Address3270 SW Pavilion LoopPortland, Oregon 97239
Dr. Kuo specializes in caring for women with complex medical issues or otherwise high-risk pregnancies, and is particularly interested in ultrasound and fetal procedures. She has expertise in bleeding disorders during pregnancy, such as sickle cell disease.
Her favorite aspect of her job is helping guide women safely through pregnancy to delivery. "My goal is to work together with patients and their families to achieve the best possible health outcomes for everyone," Dr. Kuo says.
In her spare time, she loves running, eating, hiking and traveling the world with her husband and baby.
- B.S., 2006, Massachusetts Institute of Technology
- M.D., 2010, University of Michigan
- Obstetrics and Gynecology, University Hospital Case Medical Center, Cleveland, OH, 2014
- Maternal Fetal Medicine, OHSU, 2018
- American Board of Obstetrics and Gynecology, 2016
Memberships and associations
- American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists