Special focus on
- Hematology/Oncology (Pediatric)
- M.D., University School of Medicine Dominica 2012
- Pediatrics, University of Toledo Medical Center, Toledo, OH, 2015
- Pediatric Hematology and Oncology, OHSU, Portland, OR, 2018
- American Board of Pediatrics, 2015
Dr. Katrina Winsnes takes care of children with cancer and blood disease and has a special interest in taking care of kids with bone tumors. She is inspired by how strong and resilient children are in the most difficult circumstances.
Outside of work, Dr. Winsnes enjoys spending time with her family and being physically active. She also loves reading and traveling.Read more
Memberships and associations
- American Society of Hematology
- American Society of Pediatric Hematology and Oncology
- Children’s Oncology Group
- International Society of Pediatric Oncology
4.6 out of 5 (42 Ratings, 6 Comments)
The patient ratings score is an average of all responses to the question "How likely would you be to recommend this provider to your family and friends (on a scale of 0 to 10)" on our nationally-recognized NRC patient surveys.
- Jan 19, 2019
She was very patient and kind.
- Dec 20, 2018
My experiences with Dr. Winsnes was a very good. I would rate her as a very confident doctor and I hit would not hesitate to use her again.
- Oct 20, 2018
As always we had a excellent experience. Have always appreciated the kindness and professionalism by the staff. Josh was our nurse and was very kind Katie also help and My daughter always feels good knowing Katie's their.
- Sep 10, 2018
Katrina takes her time to listen to my sonAnd to ask me and my husband thorough questions with follow up.
- Aug 14, 2018
Everyone was caring and patient, it?s always a pleasure to bring my son in for his visits
- Aug 07, 2018
We felt like she took a lot of time to answer any questions. We weren?t rushed and she made it clear she would continue to keep in frequent communication