Dr. Smith came to OHSU after serving as the Associate Program Director for the pediatric emergency medicine fellowship at UCSD. Her research interests include clinical predictors of pediatric sepsis and septic shock, pediatric point of care ultrasound, and neonatal mastitis and omphalitis. When not working, she enjoys skiing, hiking, riding rollercoasters, and spending time family.
- M.D., 1982, Temple University School of Medicine
- M.P.H., 2001, University of Washington School of Public Health
- Children’s Memorial Hospital, Chicago, IL 1985
- University of Minnesota/Children’s Hospital of St. Paul, MN 1991
- Maricopa Integrated Health System/University of Arizona, Phoenex, AZ 2015