Locations and contactI see patients at
Address700 S.W. Campus DrivePortland, Oregon 97239
Joyanna Hansen, PhD, RD, LD, specializes in nutrition care for children and adults diagnosed with inborn errors of metabolism. She focuses on providing evidence-based nutrition therapy plans to help individuals with metabolic disease achieve optimal health outcomes. She is part of a multidisciplinary care team at the CDRC Metabolic Clinic that includes physicians, nurses, dietitians, and genetic counselors. In her personal time, Joyanna loves spending time outdoors hiking, skiing, bicycling, and exploring Farmers’ Markets.
Education and training
- B.S., 2009, Liberty University
- Ph.D., 2013, Cornell University
- OHSU Dietetic Internship, 2014
- Registered Dietitian, Commission on Dietetic Registration, 2014
- Licensed Dietetian, State of Oregon, 2014
Memberships and associations:
- Genetic Metabolic Dietitians International
- Genetic Metabolic Dietitians International (GMDI)
- Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics
- Oregon Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics
Before scheduling your appointment, we recommend you contact your insurance company to verify that the OHSU Health location or provider you plan to visit is included in your network. Your insurance company will also be able to inform you of any copayments, co–insurance, or deductibles that will be your responsibility. If you proceed in scheduling an appointment and your health insurance benefits do not participate with OHSU providers, your out of pocket liability may be higher. Visit the billing and insurance section of our site for more information.