Joe Gorecki is a clinical fellow in the NW Clinic for Voice & Swallowing. He earned his Master of Science in Speech-Language Pathology at Portland State University. His clinical interests include the evaluation and treatment of voice and swallowing disorders of all etiologies, as well as gender affirming voice therapy. He is certified in the Lee Silverman Voice Treatment (LSVT) program.
- B.S., 2018, Portland State University
- M.S., 2020, Portland State University
- Oregon Health and Science University
- Doernbecher Children's Hospital
- NW Clinic for Voice and Swallowing (Current)
Memberships and associations
- American Speech-Language-Hearing Association (ASHA)