I see patients at
Address707 S.W. Gaines StreetPortland, Oregon 97239
Address3161 SW Pavilion LoopPortland, Oregon 97239
Dr. Sampson is a clinical geneticist specializing in cancer genetics. She enjoys working in this field because finding gene mutations in families with an inherited tendency for cancer can help save lives through prevention and early detection.
In her spare time, Dr. Sampson enjoys spending time with her family, including her husband, who is a hand surgeon, and their three girls. She juggles their activities; which include ballet, horseback riding and orchestra, after clinic hours. When she can, she escapes to the barn to ride her dressage horse, Illie.
- M.D., 1986, George Washington University
- Obstetrics and gynecology, University of Texas Houston, 1991
- Perinatology, Brigham and Women's Hospital, 1994
- Clinical Genetics Fellowship, OHSU, 1999-2001
- American Board of Obstetrics and Gynecology (obstetrics and gynecology), 1996
- American Board of Medical Genetics 2002
- French (some)
Memberships and associations
- American College of Obstetrics and Gynecology