I see patients at
Address707 S.W. Gaines StreetPortland, Oregon 97239
Address3161 SW Pavilion LoopPortland, Oregon 97239
Before scheduling your appointment, we recommend you contact your insurance company to verify that the OHSU Health location or provider you plan to visit is included in your network. Your insurance company will also be able to inform you of any copayments, co–insurance, or deductibles that will be your responsibility. If you proceed in scheduling an appointment and your health insurance benefits do not participate with OHSU providers, your out of pocket liability may be higher. Visit the billing and insurance section of our site for more information.
Dr. Sampson is a clinical geneticist specializing in cancer genetics. She enjoys working in this field because finding gene mutations in families with an inherited tendency for cancer can help save lives through prevention and early detection.
In her spare time, Dr. Sampson enjoys spending time with her family, including her husband, who is a hand surgeon, and their three girls. She juggles their activities; which include ballet, horseback riding and orchestra, after clinic hours. When she can, she escapes to the barn to ride her dressage horse, Illie.
- M.D., 1986, George Washington University
- Obstetrics and gynecology, University of Texas Houston, 1991
- Perinatology, Brigham and Women's Hospital, 1994
- Clinical Genetics Fellowship, OHSU, 1999-2001
- American Board of Obstetrics and Gynecology (obstetrics and gynecology), 1996
- American Board of Medical Genetics 2002
- French (some)
Memberships and associations
- American College of Obstetrics and Gynecology