Special focus on
- M.D., Oregon Health Sciences University, Portland Oregon 1977
- Ophthalmology-Oregon Health & Science University, Portland, 1982-1985
- Ophthalmology-Oregon Health & Science University, Portland,1985-86 Johns Hopkins University, Baltimore, 1986-88
- American Board of Ophthalmology, 1987
Dr. Morrison`s clinical areas of focus is glaucoma and consultation for difficult glaucomas. His research interests involve models of glaucomatous optic nerve damage, mechanism of glaucomatous optic nerve damage, and the correlation of optic nerve appearance and visual fields.
View more information on the Casey Eye Institute Glaucoma web site.
Memberships and associations
- Fellow, American Academy of Ophthalmology