- Pediatric Psychology
Special focus on
- Mental Health
- Psychiatry (Attention Deficit/Hyperactivity Disorder/ADHD)
- Psychology (Pediatric)
- M.S.W., The University of Michigan, Ann Arbor Michigan 1985
- A.B., Harvard University, Cambridge Massachusetts 1996
- Ph.D., University of California, Berkeley California 1996
Dr. Nigg specializes in diagnostic assessment and treatment planning for children with attention and learning disorders. He is a leading expert on ADHD/ADD, and his extensive and ongoing original scientific research in this area helps inform his consultations to families and other clinicians.
Dr. Niggs directs the OHSU ADHD and Attention Program where they conduct extensive research to discover the causes of ADHD.
Dr. Nigg is the author of two books on ADHD. His most recent book was written specifically for parents and families struggling with ADHD. It is called “Getting Ahead of ADHD”Read more
The following clinical trials are currently accepting new participants:
- Developmental Origins of Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder
- Longitudinal Brain Imaging Study of ADHD
- Heterogeneity of Mechanism and Pathway in Child ADHD