I see patients at
Address700 S.W. Campus DrivePortland, Oregon 97239
Dr. Kujovich specializes in hematology with a focus on problems of the blood clotting system. She is particularly interested in the effect of blood clotting disorders throughout a woman’s stages of life. She has experience treating women of different ages including helping many patients through pregnancies complicated by a spectrum of hematological problems.
In her spare time, Dr. Kujovich enjoys spending time with her husband (a college professor), two children and two golden retrievers. When her clinic and soccer mom schedules allow, she enjoys jogging, bike riding and photography.
- B.A., 1978, Amherst College
- M.D., 1989, Harvard Medical School
- Internal medicine, Columbia Prebyterian Hostpial, 1993
- Hematology/oncology, OHSU, 1997
- Internal medicine, 1993
Memberships and associations
- American Society of Hematology