Special focus on
- Psychiatry (Adult Outpatient-General)
- Psychiatry (Intercultural)
- Psychiatry-University of Washington, Seattle
- Transcultural psychiatry-University of Hawaii, Honolulu
- Psychiatry and neurology, 1973
Dr. Kinzie’s special interests include hospital psychiatry, psychiatric treatment of refugees, post-traumatic stress disorder and depression. The professor of psychiatry received his degree in 1963 from the University of Washington in Seattle. He completed his psychiatry residency at the University of Washington, and his fellowship in transcultural psychiatry at the University of Hawaii in Honolulu.