I see patients at
Address3303 S. Bond AvenuePortland, Oregon 97239
Before scheduling your appointment, we recommend you contact your insurance company to verify that the OHSU Health location or provider you plan to visit is included in your network. Your insurance company will also be able to inform you of any copayments, co–insurance, or deductibles that will be your responsibility. If you proceed in scheduling an appointment and your health insurance benefits do not participate with OHSU providers, your out of pocket liability may be higher. Visit the billing and insurance section of our site for more information.
Dr. Peregrine loves the science and the humanity of reproductive endocrinology and infertility. She is passionate about teaching as well as contributing to advancements and refinements of the field through research.
There are so many factors that go into people’s decisions about family building. With a love of both evidence and empathy, Dr. Peregrine looks forward to helping each patient navigate the decisions that are right for them-alongside the stellar multidisciplinary team at OHSU.
Dr. Peregrine is from Southern California, loved training in the Midwest, and is so excited to make her home in the Pacific Northwest. She adores classical music (especially Romantic and 20th Century chamber music) and during medical school played cello in the indie music video ‘Up to Something’ by Shotgun Honeymoon.
- M.D., 2011, University of Southern California, Keck School of Medicine
- M.S., 2018, University of Oklahoma Health Sciences Center
- Obstetrics and Gynecology, University of Kansas-Wichita 2015
- Reproductive Endocrinology and Infertility, University of Oklahoma Health Sciences Center 2019
- American Board of Obstetrics & Gynecology 2016
- French (some)
- Spanish (some)
Memberships and associations
- American Society for Reproductive Medicine
- Pacific Coast Reproductive Society
- American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists