Special focus on
- Heart Assist Devices
- Heart Failure and Transplant
- M.D., University of Washington, Seattle Washington 2001
- Medicine - Johns Hopkins Hospital, Baltimore, MD
- Cardiovascular medicine - Johns Hopkins Hospital, Baltimore, MD
- American Board of Internal Medicine, internal medicine (2004)
4.9 out of 5 (183 Ratings, 16 Comments)
The patient ratings score is an average of all responses to physician related questions on our nationally-recognized Press Ganey Patient Satisfaction Survey
- Friendliness/courtesy 4.9
- Explanations about your problem/condition 4.9
- Concern shown for your questions/worries 4.9
- Effort made to include you in treatment decisions 4.9
- Used words you could understand 4.9
- Amount of time spent with you 4.9
- Your confidence in care provider 4.9
- Likelihood of recommending to others 4.9
- Likelihood of recommending to others 4.7
- Jun 08, 2018
You would be amazed, with me living 300 miles in NE Oregon, how many people come in to the cafe that know or have been to Dr. James Mudd and have had such good results when no one else could help them.
- May 06, 2018
My appt was a referral to see a specialist for an evaluation. Dr Meggo ( fellow ) and then Dr Mudd were extremely informed, prepared, professional , patient and understanding. not great news to hear but they were fantastic. If ever needed in the future, I would be happy to be a patient of Dr Mdd's.
- Apr 30, 2018
Dr. Mudd is my hero!
- Mar 07, 2018
I am more than happy with Dr. Mudd.
- Feb 09, 2018
As I mentioned earlier, I couldn't feel safer than being under Dr. Mudd's care.
- Feb 02, 2018
Dr. Mudd is the best! I am very happy to have him caring for me.
- Oct 25, 2017
Very negative and didn't give me an options for care. It was a very upsetting appointment and he was not good at giving bad news plus I thought the decision would be a team decision not just his.
- Sep 26, 2017
Very personable but still all business and showed much concern for my heart situation.
- Sep 25, 2017
Dr. Mudd is fantastic. I have total confidence in him and this clinic.
- Aug 28, 2017
I asked a question and Dr Mudd responded by drawing a model heart. I couldn't understand it and had to compare it to drawings on the computer to figure it out. Art school? Just kidding, of course.