- Cancer and Blood Disorders
Special focus on
- Bladder Cancer
- Blood Diseases
- Breast Cancer
- Colorectal Cancer
- Genitourinary Cancers
- Kidney Cancer
- Prostate Cancer
- Testis Cancer
- M.D., Oregon Health & Science University, Portland Oregon 0
- Internal medicine, New York Hospital-Cornell Medical Center, New York, N.Y.
- Medical oncology, Memorial Sloan-Kettering Cancer Center, New York, N.Y.
- Medical oncology: American Board of Internal Medicine
Dr. Vuky specializes in treating patients with solid tumor malignancies. Her special interests are in genitourinary (prostate, bladder, testis, kidney) and breast cancers. She has an extensive clinical research background and has published in testis, kidney, and prostate cancers and is very experienced in enrolling and managing patients on clinical trials. In her spare time, she enjoys spending time with her daughters taking them to their soccer, basketball, volleyball, piano recitals and band concerts.
Memberships and associations
- American Society of Clinical Oncology
The following clinical trials are currently accepting new participants:
- [Legacy] ALTernate Approaches for Clinical Stage II or III Estrogen Receptor Positive Breast Cancer NeoAdjuvant TrEatment (ALTERNATE) in Postmenopausal Women: A Phase III Study
- A Phase II Clinical Trial of Pembrolizumab (MK-3475) in Subjects with Advanced/Unresectable or Metastatic Urothelial Cancer
- A Phase III Randomized, Double-Blind Placebo Controlled Study of Armodafinil (Nuvigil®) To Reduce Cancer-Related Fatigue in Patients with High Grade Glioma
- Phase III Trial Of Enzalutamide (NSC # 766085) versus Enzalutamide, Abiraterone and Prednisone for Castration Resistant Metastatic Prostate Cancer