Special focus on
- Austism Spectrum Disorder
- Child Development
- Cleft Lip and Palate
- Speech Therapy
- B.A., University of Oregon, Eugene Oregon 2010
- M.S., Portland State University, Portland Oregon 2014
- Leadership Education in Neurodevelopmental and Related Disabilities, Oregon Health & Science University
- KidTalk, Oregon Scottish Rite Clinic
- American Speech-Language-Hearing Association Certificate of Clinical Competence
- Oregon Board of Examiner’s for Speech-Language Pathology Clinical License
Hannah Sanford-Keller, M.S., CCC-SLP, is an assistant professor and pediatric speech language pathologist at the Child Development and Rehabilitation Center/Institute on Development and Disability at OHSU. Ms. Sanford-Keller also has an appointment with the Institute on Development and Disability University Center for Excellence in Developmental Disabilities.
Ms. Sanford-Keller specializes in autism spectrum disorder, parent coaching models, and cleft palate/craniofacial disorders and is part of the Autism Diagnostic, Autism Parent Training, and Cleft Palate/Craniofacial Disorders programs at OHSU. She has advanced training in the evaluation and treatment of autism spectrum disorder in young children and provides autism parent training services for young children in the home and clinic environments. She also specializes in early language and speech sound acquisition for infants and children with cleft lip and palate. Ms. Sanford-Keller has a special interest in the birth to five age range and aims to provide therapeutic services that are family-centered and functional, incorporating child motivation, natural learning opportunities, and family goals into therapy sessions.
Ms. Sanford-Keller’s research interests include early screening for autism spectrum disorder and sibling and parent mediated intervention programs for young children. She is also interested in global healthcare programming and decreasing barriers to healthcare for families. Her interest in community outreach has resulted in collaborations accross the state of Oregon and internationally in Ukraine and Peru. Ms. Sanford-Keller supervises students and clinical fellows completing rotations in the autism and cleft palate/craniofacial disorders programs at the IDD.
In her spare time, Ms. Sanford-Keller enjoys hiking, camping, and traveling. She is a native of the Pacific Northwest and enjoys spending time outdoors (even when it’s raining).Read more
- Spanish (some)
Memberships and associations
- American Speech-Language-Hearing Association
- Oregon Pediatric Therapists Special Interest Group
- Oregon Speech and Hearing Association