- Family Medicine
Special focus on
- Maternity Care (Women's Health)
- Primary Care (Family Medicine)
- M.D., University of Pittsburgh School of Medicine 1979
- Family Medicine, St. Margaret Memorial Hospital, Pittsburgh, PA 1982
- American Board of Family Medicine, 1982 recertified 1988, 1995, 2002, 2009
Dr. Smith practices full scope Family Medicine, including care of patients of all ages, obstetrics, womens health and minor office procedures. Dr. Smith feels enriched to be part of teams that cares for patients with special needs due to developmental or physical disabilities so that they can achieve their full potential.
A physician who believes that exercise is the best preventative medicine he makes sure to include this in his daily regimen. Dr. Smith also likes to fish, hike, golf, read and bike and enjoys live music and theatre. Doing most of these activities with his wife, an attorney, proves that lawyers and doctors can thrive together!
- French (some)
Memberships and associations
- American Academy of Family Physicians