- Orthopaedics and rehabilitation
Special focus on
- Non-Surgical Rehabilitation
- Non-Surgical Treatment
- Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation
- M.D., University of Minnesota, Minneapolis Minnesota 1994
- University of Minnesota Medical Center, Minneapolis VA Medical Center
- Spaulding Rehabilitation Hospital, Harvard Medical School, Boston, MA - Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation residency
- Brigham and Women’s Hospital/Children’s Hospital of Boston/Beth Israel-Deaconess Hospital/Massachusetts General Hospital/West Roxbury VA Medical Center, Harvard Medical School, Boston, MA - Harvard Longwood Neurology residency
- Brigham and Women's Hospital, Department of Neurology, Boston, MA - Neuromuscular Medicine/EMG fellowship
- Diplomate of the American Board of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, 2001, 2011
- Diplomate of the American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology: Neurology, 2015
- Diplomate of the American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology: Neuromuscular Medicine, 2008
- Diplomate of the American Board of Electrodiagnostic Medicine, 2013
4.2 out of 5 (98 Ratings, 8 Comments)
The patient ratings score is an average of all responses to the question "How likely would you be to recommend this provider to your family and friends (on a scale of 0 to 10)" on our nationally-recognized NRC patient surveys.
- Jul 24, 2018
The experience I had was actually in 2 parts. One was the doctor present in the last 10 or 15 minutes. And the bulk of the time with his assistant who seemed quite confident. But I left the visit a bit unsure how much I had told the assistant was actually going to get through to the doctor, and I missed the opportunity to possibly discuss any subtleties in some of the answers that I might have given.
- Jul 23, 2018
He was thorough and attentive to the fact that the EMG inflicted pain.
- Jul 18, 2018
I was very, very pleased with his performance, and I believe I got excellent care.
- Jul 10, 2018
It?s really changing for the better, the communication has improved and appears that the patient is important while before my experience was that they felt almost that they were doing you a favor and I felt very uncomfortable , keep it up because it?s a good feeling of respect that I am feeling, the way that should be. Kudos
- Jun 10, 2018
- May 13, 2018
care provider a "Rock Star" - in my opinion
- Apr 26, 2018
I have never had such a bad experience with any doctor. Felt as if my pain was not taken seriously, and that he could care less of getting me the help that I needed. He threw me off to another doctor and did not discuss what steps I needed to take to feel better.
- Apr 17, 2018
The best provider!