Special focus on
- Oculofacial Plastic Surgery
- B.A., University of Oklahoma, Norman Oklahoma 1996
- M.D., Baylor College of Medicine, Houston Texas 2001
- Casey Eye Institute, Oregon Health & Science University
- ASOPRS, Casey Eye Institute
- American Board of Ophthalmology
Dr. Steele received his medical degree with honors from Baylor College of Medicine in 2001. He completed his ophthalmology residency and two year American Society of Ophthalmic Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery fellowship at Casey Eye Institute. He maintains clinical interest in all aspects of oculofacial plastic and reconstructive surgery, including surgical management of eyelid, orbital, and lacrimal (tearing) issues. He enjoys music, exercise, and spending time with his wife and three children.