I see patients at
Address808 S.W. Campus DrivePortland, Oregon 97239
Dr. Harmon specializes in caring for women with high risk pregnancies. He has specialized training in fetal diagnosis using ultrasound, as well as dealing with complex medical conditions during pregnancy. Dr. Harmon enjoys spending time with and forming lasting relationships with his patients in order to better understand their needs during this vital time.
His philosophy on pregnancy is centered around shared decision making with patient’s and families. By providing counseling, knowledge, and treatment options, Dr. Harmon hopes to empower women to make informed decisions regarding their healthcare and birth experience.
In his spare time, he enjoys hiking with his wife and dog, Anna. He also enjoys reading, coffee, and skiing.
- M.D., 2010, University of Alabama School of Medicine
- Obstetrics and Gynecology, University of Alabama at Birmingham
- Maternal Fetal Medicine, OHSU
Memberships and associations
- American College of Obstetrics and Gynecology
- Society for Maternal Fetal Medicine
- American Medical Association
- Alpha Omega Alpha