I see patients at
Address3161 SW Pavilion LoopPortland, Oregon 97239
Doug Arditti is a nurse anesthetist providing anesthesia care for adult patients undergoing all types of procedures except open heart surgery. Prior to becoming a nurse anesthetist, Doug was a Family Nurse Practitioner and for many years provided direct primary and specialty care to individuals with HIV/AIDS as well as serving as a research associate in HIV/AIDS clinical drug and vaccine trials. Currently, he is a faculty member in the OHSU Nurse Anesthesia Program (NAP) and served as Associate Director at the program’s inception through 2009.
In his spare time, Doug enjoys spending time with his partner and their ‘furry’ companions (golden retrievers) at their home on the Oregon coast where he enjoys beach hikes, gardening, and cooking.
- B.S., 1978, Michigan State University
- B.S.N., 1981, Emory University
- M.N., 1987, University of Washington School of Nursing
- M.S., 2000, California State University Fullerton/Kaiser Permanente School of Anesthesia
- D.N.P., 2015, University of Washington School of Nursing
- Spanish (some)