- Neurological Surgery
- B.S., Arizona State University, Tempe Arizona 2007
- B.S.N., Columbia University School of Nursing, New York New York 2009
- M.S., Columbia University School of Nursing, New York New York 2011
- Pediatric Nursing Certification Board
Deborah Fanning is a Certified Pediatric Nurse Practitioner with a focus in pediatric neurosurgery. She received her B.S.N. and M.S.N. from the Columbia University of Nursing in New York where she specialized in pediatric care, earned membership into the Sigma Theta Tau Honor Society, and authored a scholarly article that was published in the Journal of Pediatric Health Care. Since 2011, she has been caring for the pediatric population in Oregon as a Nurse Practitioner in the primary care setting and in the hospital. Deborah is passionate about providing high quality and compassionate care to all patients and their families.
Deborah works with Drs. Selden, Baird and Sayama in their respective pediatric neurosurgical clinics and in the hospital.
In her free time, she enjoys spending time with her family, hiking, traveling, and cooking.Read more
Memberships and associations
- National Association of Pediatric Nurse Practitioners