I see patients at
Address3270 SW Pavilion LoopPortland, Oregon 97239
After 23 years with Kaiser Permanente as a podiatrist, including roles as the Department Chief and co-director of the Toe and Flow program with Vascular Surgery, Dr. Griffin decided to partner with providers at OHSU to create a multidisciplinary functional limb preservation program. This program was created to comprehensively treat patients through a core approach of vascular surgery and podiatry (Toe and Flow), allowing everyone to move through the world a little easier.
In his spare time, he enjoys playing soccer with the “old guys,” talking with friends, and his dog Audrey.
- B.A., 1984, University of California of San Diego
- D.P.M., 1989, California College of Podiatric Medicine
- Podiatric Surgical residency, Kaiser Permanente, Hayward, CA, 1991
- American Board of Podiatric Surgery, 1998
- Spanish (some)
Memberships and associations
- American College of Foot and Ankle Surgery
- American Podiatric Medical Association
- Oregon Podiatric Medical Association