I see patients at
Address3270 SW Pavilion Loop Suite 430Portland, Oregon 97239
Dr. Dave Griffin is a podiatrist and assistant professor of surgery in the Division of Vascular Surgery in the OHSU School of Medicine.
He is also co-director of OHSU's Functional Limb Preservation Program, which helps patients with complex foot wounds and conditions.
Before joining OHSU, Dr. Griffin worked for 23 years with Kaiser Permanente as a podiatrist. He came to OHSU to help start the functional limb preservation program. Some serious foot problems can require amputation if not treated appropriately. The program brings together podiatrists and vascular surgeons to help assess and treat those problems to avoid amputation.
Dr. Griffin earned his Doctor of Podiatric Medicine from the California College of Podiatric Medicine. He completed his residency in podiatric surgery at Kaiser Permanente in Hayward, Calif.
When he's not working, Dr. Griffin enjoys playing soccer with the “old guys,” talking with friends and spending time with his dog, Audrey.
- B.A., 1984, University of California of San Diego
- D.P.M., 1989, California College of Podiatric Medicine
- Podiatric Surgery Residency, Kaiser Permanente, Hayward, Calif., 1989-1991
- American Board of Podiatric Surgery, 1998
- Spanish (some)
Memberships and associations
- American College of Foot and Ankle Surgery
- American Podiatric Medical Association
- Oregon Podiatric Medical Association