- Pediatric Psychology
Special focus on
- Endocrinology and Diabetes
- Psychology (Pediatric)
- Ph.D., University of Florida, Gainesville Florida 2008
- Psychology section, pediatrics, Baylor College of Medicine /Texas Children’s Hospital, 2008-2009
- Division of Psychology, pediatrics, Oregon Health & Science University, 2009-2011
Dr. Duke sees patients through the Child Development and Rehabilitation Center (CDRC).
Dr. Duke has specialized training and interests in providing assessment and the most scientifically supported treatments for the anxiety, obsessive-compulsive (OCD) and posttraumatic stress disorders (PTSD) in children and adolescents. Similarly, his specialized interests include behavioral treatment (HRT) for Tourette and other tic disorders (CBIT), trichotillomania, and the body-focused repetitive disorders.
Dr. Duke also has expertise and a notable background improving adherence to treatment recommendations for youth with chronic health conditions with a special focus on youth with type 1 diabetes. In this context he works with individuals and families to improve coping, adjustment, quality of life, and family functioning related to health condition management.
Dr. Duke also provides intervention for families struggling with behavioral difficulties of childhood, particularly those associated with ADHD and anxiety.
Dr. Duke highly values spending quality time with family and friends. His interests include an assortment of outdoor activities that include hiking, canoeing, and biking. He also enjoys fine art, theatre, and music.Read more
Memberships and associations
- Society of Pediatric Psychology (ADA, Div 54)
- Anxiety Depression Association of America (ADAA)