I see patients at
Address700 S.W. Campus DrivePortland, Oregon 97239
Dr. Williams is a pediatric critical care physician who specializes in pediatric neurocritical care (children with brain injuries and illnesses requiring intensive care unit admission). Dr. Williams is particularly focused on ensuring recovery even after the intensive care unit admission, and also provides care in the Pediatric Neurocritical Care Follow-up Clinic. She has expertise in patient outcomes after critical care including Post-Intensive Care Syndrome and sleep disturbances.
In her spare time, Dr. Williams enjoys spending time with her husband and two children, hiking, camping, and golfing.
- B.S., 2004, University of Kansas
- M.D., 2008, University of Oklahoma Health Sciences Center
- Pediatrics, University of Utah, Primary Children's Hospital, 2011
- Pediatric Critical Care, University of Utah, Primary Children's Hospital, 2014
- American Board of Pediatrics, General Pediatrics 2011
- American Board of Pediatrics, Pediatric Critical Care 2014
Memberships and associations
- Society of Critical Care Medicine
- Society of Critical Care Medicine THRIVE Task Force
- American Academy of Pediatrics
- Pediatric Neurocritical Care Research Group
- National Neurotrauma Society