Locations and contactI see patients at
OHSU Diagnostic Imaging Clinic, Marquam Hill (OHSU Hospital)
Address3181 SW Sam Jackson Park RdPortland, Oregon 97239
Main Hospital, tenth floor
Dr. Fuss is the section chief for cardiothoracic imaging in the Department of Diagnostic Radiology. She joined OHSU faculty in October 2012 after finishing a cardiothoracic imaging fellowship at OHSU. She received her medical degree in 1993 from the University of Heidelberg in Heidelberg Germany. Her postgraduate training included a diagnostic radiology residency at both the University of Heidelberg and OHSU.
Dr. Fuss has been appointed section chief of cardiothoracic imaging as of April 2015. She’s interested in both adult and pediatric congenital and acquired cardiac and thoracic diseases. Her special interest is in lung cancer, both screening and therapy evaluation, as well as complex cardiac valve disease. She serves on the thoracic imaging ABR certifying and MOC committee for thoracic imaging. Dr. Fuss is an active member of several regional, national and international radiology societies and reviewer for multiple radiology journals.
Education and training
- M.D., 1993, University of Heidelberg
- Radiology residency, University of Heidelberg, Heidelberg, Germany
- Cardiothoracic fellowship, OHSU, Portland, Oregon
Memberships and associations:
- Radiological Society of North America (RSNA)
- Fellow of the Society of Cardiovascular Computed Tomography (SCCT)
- Fellow of the North American Society for Cardiovascular Imaging (NASCI)
- Society for Thoracic Radiology (STR)
- American College of Radiology (ACR)
- American Roentgen Ray Society (ARRS)
- American Heart Association (AHA)
Before scheduling your appointment, we recommend you contact your insurance company to verify that the OHSU Health location or provider you plan to visit is included in your network. Your insurance company will also be able to inform you of any copayments, co–insurance, or deductibles that will be your responsibility. If you proceed in scheduling an appointment and your health insurance benefits do not participate with OHSU providers, your out of pocket liability may be higher. Visit the billing and insurance section of our site for more information.