Special focus on
- Surgical Pathology
- Transplantation Pathology
- M.D., Ph.D., University of Washington, Seattle Washington 2007
- Anatomic Pathology, Vanderbilt University, Nashville, Tennessee, 2009-2012
- Transplantation and Liver Pathology, University of Pittsburgh, Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, 2012-2013
- Anatomic Pathology, American Board of Pathology, 2012
Dr. Lanciault's clinical interests include gastrointestinal and liver pathology and transplant pathology. His research interests include tissue metabolism in the setting of malignancy and solid organ transpart liver transplantation.