Dr. Bertelsen grew up in New Jersey prior to completing her B.A. in Biology at Columbia University in New York City. She received her M.D. from the University of Southern California, where she also went on to complete her residency in Otolaryngology-Head and Neck Surgery. In her spare time she enjoys running, hiking, spending time at the beach, and traveling.
- B.A., 2010, Columbia University in the City of New York
- M.D., 2014, Keck School of Medicine of the University of Southern California
- Keck School of Medicine of the University of Southern California
- Oregon Health and Science University (Current)
Memberships and associations
- American Medical Association
- American Academy of Otolaryngology