Before scheduling your appointment, we recommend you contact your insurance company to verify that the OHSU Health location or provider you plan to visit is included in your network. Your insurance company will also be able to inform you of any copayments, co–insurance, or deductibles that will be your responsibility. If you proceed in scheduling an appointment and your health insurance benefits do not participate with OHSU providers, your out of pocket liability may be higher. Visit the billing and insurance section of our site for more information.
Brooke Shea is a clinical fellow in the NW Clinic for Voice & Swallowing. She earned her Master of Science in Speech-Pathology at Portland State University. Her clinical interests include the evaluation and treatment of voice and swallowing disorders of all etiologies. She is certified in the Lee Silverman Voice Treatment (LSVT) program.
- B.S., 2019, Portland State University
- M.S., 2021, Portland State University
- Providence Medical Center (Inpatient & Outpatient Care)
- Oregon Health and Science University, NW Clinic for Voice and Swallowing (Outpatient Care)
- Legacy Emanuel Medical Center (Inpatient & Outpatient Care)
- Oregon Health and Science University, NW Clinic for Voice and Swallowing (Current)
Memberships and associations
- American Speech-Language-Hearing Association (ASHA)