Before scheduling your appointment, we recommend you contact your insurance company to verify that the OHSU Health location or provider you plan to visit is included in your network. Your insurance company will also be able to inform you of any copayments, co–insurance, or deductibles that will be your responsibility. If you proceed in scheduling an appointment and your health insurance benefits do not participate with OHSU providers, your out of pocket liability may be higher. Visit the billing and insurance section of our site for more information.
Dr. Ketterer is a clinician educator. With an advanced training in Hospice and Palliative Medicine, she specializes in caring for individuals with serious illness. Her goal is to work collaboratively to improve the lives of patients and families with serious illness. She also has a particular interest in medical education and training the next generation of clinicians. She enjoys teaching communication and primary palliative care skills.
Outside of work, Dr. Ketterer can be found enjoying all the great Pacific Northwest has to offer with her husband and two dogs.
- M.D., 2014, University of Arizona College of Medicine-Tucson
- M.S., 2020, University of Pittsburgh Institute for Clinical Research Education
- Internal Medicine, Oregon Health & Science University, 2017
- Internal Medicine Chief, Oregon Health & Science University, 2018
- Hospice and Palliative Medicine, University of Pittsburgh Medical Center, 2019
- American Board of Internal Medicine, 2017
Memberships and associations
- American Academy of Hospice and Palliative Medicine
- American College of Physicians Society of General Internal Medicine