I love practicing general dentistry as it allows me to work with a wide range of patients and perform a great breadth of procedures, fully utilizing my education and training, and taking advantage of my love of a challenge and goal of enjoying many different things. I enjoy working with all my patients and I take pride in working with anxious dental patients.
Outside of dentistry, I love to remain active and seek new adventures. I love swimming, running, cycling, camping, and hiking.
- B.S., 1989, Oregon State University
- D.M.D., 1995, OHSU School of Dentistry
Memberships and associations
- Editor, Oregon Dental Association
- American Dental Association
- Oregon Dental Association
- Academy of General Dentistry
- American College of Dentists