Education and training
- M.P.H., 2006, Johns Hopkins Bloomberg School of Public Health
- M.D., 2006, Yale School of Medicine
- Internal Medicine and Emergency Medicine Internship; University of California Los Angeles; July 2006 – June 2007
- Internal Medicine Residency, Global Health Clinical Scholar; University of California San Francisco; July 2007 – June 2009
- Anesthesiology & Perioperative Medicine Residency (CA 1); University of California San Francisco; July 2009 – May 2010
- Anesthesiology & Perioperative Medicine Residency (CA 2-3) ; Brigham and Women’s Hospital; May 2010 – June 2012
Before scheduling your appointment, we recommend you contact your insurance company to verify that the OHSU Health location or provider you plan to visit is included in your network. Your insurance company will also be able to inform you of any copayments, co–insurance, or deductibles that will be your responsibility. If you proceed in scheduling an appointment and your health insurance benefits do not participate with OHSU providers, your out of pocket liability may be higher. Visit the billing and insurance section of our site for more information.