Special focus on
- Chronic Pain (Psychology)
- Ph.D., Case Western Reserve University, Cleveland Ohio 2009
- Clinical psychology internship, Boston Children’s Hospital/Harvard Medical School, 2009.
- Postdoctoral fellowship, Department of Anesthesiology and Peri-Operative Medicine, Oregon Health & Science University, 2010.
- Licensed psychologist
Dr. Holley is a psychologist who specializes in treatment of chronic pain in children and adolescents. In her spare time, Dr. Holley enjoys spending time with her husband and two daughters. Dr. Holley also enjoys running and being outdoors.
Memberships and associations
- American Pain Society
- Society of Pediatric Psychology