I see patients at
Address700 S.W. Campus DrivePortland, Oregon 97239
Before scheduling your appointment, we recommend you contact your insurance company to verify that the OHSU Health location or provider you plan to visit is included in your network. Your insurance company will also be able to inform you of any copayments, co–insurance, or deductibles that will be your responsibility. If you proceed in scheduling an appointment and your health insurance benefits do not participate with OHSU providers, your out of pocket liability may be higher. Visit the billing and insurance section of our site for more information.
Dr. Shahabuddin is a licensed psychologist and a Board Certified Behavior Analyst (BCBA) in the Child Development and Rehabilitation Center at OHSU. In her clinical work, Dr. Shahabuddin provides outpatient assessment services and evidence-based treatments for children and adolescents with autism spectrum disorder (ASD).
In addition to clinical work, Dr. Shahabuddin is an Assistant Professor in the School of Medicine at OHSU and supervises psychology trainees. She has a variety of research interests in the field of applied behavior analysis, including assessment and treatment of complex challenging behaviors, improving functional communication skills in children with ASD, and increasing effectiveness of caregiver training.
In her personal life, Dr. Shahabuddin enjoys traveling, hiking, football, and spending time with family and friends.
- B.S., 2007, University of Nevada-Reno
- M.S., 2011, Eastern Michigan University
- Ph.D., 2018, Eastern Michigan University
- Pediatric Psychology, Marcus Autism Center at Emory University School of Medicine, Atlanta, GA, 2017-2018
- Pediatric Psychology, Stanford Children's Health, Palo Alto, CA, 2018-2019
- Oregon Board of Psychology, 2019
- Board Certified Behavior Analyst (BCBA), 2020
- Hindi (some)
- Spanish (some)
Memberships and associations
- Divison 33, American Psychological Association
- Association for Behavior Analysis International
- Oregon Association for Behavior Analysis