Locations and contactI see patients at
Address3303 S. Bond Avenue, 7th floorPortland, Oregon 97239
Address3303 S. Bond AvenuePortland, Oregon 97239
Amber has been working with cardiothoracic patients for the last 10 years in Birmingham, Alabama: first as a bedside nurse and now as a provider. After years of serving cardiovascular surgery patients, she has taken a special interest in the diagnosis and treatment of advanced heart failure and is privileged to be part of the Advanced Heart Failure and Transplant team.
In her time away from work, she enjoys spending time at home with her husband and traveling the world.
Education and training
- B.S.N., 2010, Samford University
- M.S.N., 2013, Samford University
- Ph.D., 2016, William Carey University
- M.S.N., 2019, University of Alabama at Birmingham
- Advanced Heart Failure, University of Alabama at Birmingham, 2019
- American Nurses Credentialing Center, 2019
Memberships and associations:
- American Association of Nurse Practitioners
- American Nurses Association
- National League for Nursing
Before scheduling your appointment, we recommend you contact your insurance company to verify that the OHSU Health location or provider you plan to visit is included in your network. Your insurance company will also be able to inform you of any copayments, co–insurance, or deductibles that will be your responsibility. If you proceed in scheduling an appointment and your health insurance benefits do not participate with OHSU providers, your out of pocket liability may be higher. Visit the billing and insurance section of our site for more information.