I see patients at
Address3181 SW Sam Jackson Park RdPortland, Oregon 97239
Before scheduling your appointment, we recommend you contact your insurance company to verify that the OHSU Health location or provider you plan to visit is included in your network. Your insurance company will also be able to inform you of any copayments, co–insurance, or deductibles that will be your responsibility. If you proceed in scheduling an appointment and your health insurance benefits do not participate with OHSU providers, your out of pocket liability may be higher. Visit the billing and insurance section of our site for more information.
Dr. Alice Fung is an assistant professor within the Department of Diagnostic Radiology. She joined the OHSU faculty in September of 2007. Her specialty is body imaging with broad experience in adult trauma, oncology, and gynecology. Her specific interest includes CT colonography, image-guided procedures, such as biopsies and aspirations, and hepatobiliary imaging. She functions as part of the multidisciplinary hepatobiliary team at OHSU. Dr. Fung is the director of the Body Imaging Fellowship, which offers subspecialty training in adult abdominal and pelvic imaging.
- M.D., 2001, University of Texas Health Science Center
- Diagnostic Radiology, Hospital of St. Raphael-Yale School of Medicine Affiliate, New Haven, CT. 2006
- Body Imaging Fellowship, Boston University Medical Center, Boston, MA. 2007
- American Board of Diagnostic Radiology, 2006.
Memberships and associations
- Radiological Society of North America
- American Roentgen Ray Society
- Society of Abdominal Radiology