Dr. Wiszniewski provides care for pediatric and adult patients presenting with a broad range of hereditary conditions. He is particularly interested in consulting patients with undiagnosed and rare genetic conditions that require comprehensive genomic analysis. His research involves the application of next generation sequencing and chromosomal microarrays to investigate patients with hereditary peripheral nerve diseases such as Charcot-Marie-Tooth neuropathy (CMT) and complex neurologic phenotypes with a neuropathic component to identify novel disease-causing genes.
- M.D., Warsaw Medical University, Warsaw Poland 2001
- Ph.D., Institute of Mother and Child, Warsaw Poland 2002
- Clinical Genetics, Baylor College of Medicine, 2011
- American Board of Medical Genetics and Genomics, 2011
Memberships and associations
- American College of Medical Genetics and Genomics