In addition to being a fellowship-trained pediatric anesthesiologist, Dr. Crescini specializes in providing anesthesia to young children with heart disease.
She grew up in Poland and moved to the United States when she was 17 years old. Since moving here she got to appreciate the diversity of several different states and cultures around the US as she did her training at Mayo Clinic, Duke University and Northwestern University. She is gladly settling down in Portland. In her free time she enjoys spending time with her young son, husband and dog named Bali. Her favorite past times consist of hiking, outdoor sports, and visits to the coast.Read more
- M.D., Mayo Medical School 2008
- Anesthesiology, Duke University Medical Center Graduate Medical Education, 2012
- Pediatric anesthesiology, Northwestern University Feinberg-SOM, 2013
- American Board of Anesthesiology, 2013
Memberships and associations
- Society for Pediatric Anesthesia